For quickest turn around, please follow the instructions, Exactly, below:
For Midnight Special Service Only
- Step 1: Please click the Midnight Special Warranty Form. Print, fill it out and ship it to the address at the bottom of the form, along with your entire rod.
- Step 2: Please click here to pay your warranty fee so we can repair your rod.
*It is very important that you fill out the Midnight Special Warranty Form in order to process your repair quickly and efficiently. This form must be filled out and included with your entire rod. Our turn around is 4-6 weeks, although we usually get it back to you much quicker.
For any specific questions concerning our Midnight Special Warranty, please email: email@example.com
Please note: If we are unable to fix or replace your rod due to inventory or beyond repair, we will replace it with a similar rod from our current line-up. You may not purchase an additional section to your current, good standing rod.
For Series Fly Rod Service
(Drifter, Epiphany, Outcast, Revival, Prophecy)
To get you back up on the water even quicker, we are now sending you the replacement section. No need to send in your entire rod and the time it takes to arrive and process it. It's less hassle for you and no out-of-pocket shipping expense!
- Step 1: Please pay your Series rod fee here and be sure to update a current shipping address.
- Step 2: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, in which you must include each of the following:
- A photograph or video of your busted rod section
- Series, Weight/Size, Finish (matte or gloss)
- What section was destroyed- Butt Section, Second, Third, or Tip section.
Once you have paid the fee and we have each piece of important information, we will get your section to you ASAP. Turn around is 1- 2 weeks, although we usually get them out much quicker.
Please note: If we are unable to fix or replace your rod due to lack of inventory or beyond repair, we will replace it with a similar rod from our current lineup.
No fee will be required if the problem is due to any manufacturing defect. Although we do our best ensure tight quality control, like any product, we can swing and miss. Warranty does not cover intentional damage or flagrant abuse. International warranty claims may require an additional shipping fee. Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the rod. Proof of purchase in the form of a matching order confirmation required. In the case of discontinued rods or colors / designs, we may substitute a similar rod. No refunds will ever be granted past the initial 30 day period after purchase. Warranty replacement fees are currently (as of May 2019) $35 per rod section for all rods other than Midnight Specials, and $65 per rod section for Midnight Specials. These fees may be increased as time goes on to account for inflation or any major increases in component costs. Warranties apply only to rods made by Moonshine Rod Company, and not any accessories, apparel, reels, fly line, etc.