The Drifter II - 5wt 10'
The Drifter II
Imagine a rod that looks like nothing you've ever seen on the rack. Imagine that rod having some of the best action and sensitivity, even when compared to premium rods. Now imagine anodized copper hardware from reel seat to tip, a vintage color scheme and a beautiful burl reel seat. Finally, imagine being able to actually afford this rod without having to pull out a second mortgage.
We kept everything you loved about the legacy Drifter and made it better. The Drifter II is lighter in hand with excellent swing weight. Our Moderate-Fast actions give you the best of both worlds; excellent punch and presentation, right where you want it, suited for all anglers.
Whether you’re new to the sport or an avid angler, compare The Drifter II to any other rod in its class. You will not find more features, performance and value at this price, anywhere on the market. You're going to love this rod!
The Drifter II features:
- Anti-Glare, 1979 Vintage color blank with Metallic Copper Accents & Alignment Dots
- Performance Carbon Fiber
- SiC Stripping Guides
- Light Wire Single Foot Guides
- Half Wells AAA Grade Cork with Micro Fighting Butt
- Beautiful Burl Reel Seat
- Uplocking Rings with Delrin Bushings
- 5 Compartment Embroidered Cordura Tube
- EXTRA Tip!
- No Fault, Lifetime Warranty to the original owner with Proof of Purchase (Want details?)
- 3.5 oz Total Weight.
(This rod pairs well with the Creede 5/6, Ross Animas 5/6 and Evolution LTX 5/6)