The Drifter - 3wt 7'6" - Matte
Imagine a rod that looks like nothing you've never seen on the rack at your local fly shop. Now imagine that rod having some of the best action and sensitivity you've ever felt, even in upscale rod brands. Now imagine anodized copper hardware from reel seat to tip, a vintage color scheme, and exquisite Burl wood double locking reel seats. Finally, imagine being able to actually afford this rod without having to pull out a second mortgage on your home.
Whats Included With Every Drifter Series Fly Rod:
- No Fault LIFETIME Warranty (see details on warranty page).
- TWO Tip Sections!
- Hard Canvas 5 Compartment Fly Rod Tube with Embroidered Moonshine Logo.
- Hand Turned Spalted Burl that has been dyed to reveal the exquisite graining in the wood.
- Copper anodized Hardware, from the reel seat to the tip top!
- High grade AAA cork grips with burled ends.
- Comfortable medium action, stiff enough to get your line shooting long distances, but soft enough to where it is a true pleasure to fish. Roll casts and beautiful double hauls are in your future.
- Effortless casting ability for all skill levels.
- 2.8 oz Total Weight.
(This rod pairs well with the Ross Colorado 3/4 and Evolution LTX 3/4)